██╗ ██╗███████╗██╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗ ███╗███████╗██╗
██║ ██║██╔════╝██║ ██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ████║██╔════╝██║
██║ █╗ ██║█████╗ ██║ ██║ ██║ ██║██╔████╔██║█████╗ ██║
██║███╗██║██╔══╝ ██║ ██║ ██║ ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══╝ ╚═╝
╚███╔███╔╝███████╗███████╗╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚═╝ ██║███████╗██╗
╚══╝╚══╝ ╚══════╝╚══════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝
Security and integrity
I am very concerned about the absence of integrity in today's connected society. We leave so many digital tracks when we're online that big companies know more about us than we know. In addition, they have the ability to never forget.
I do what I can to keep my own integrity. This includes, but is not limited to, using a VPN service when I'm online, and as soon as it goes, I use encrypted email. In addition to this, I use services like Signal, Jabber and Mumble to communicate with my friends.
I have nothing to hide, but I like to keep my integrity!
My OpenPGP key
Here you find information about my OpenPGP key.
pub rsa4096/0x190E5F6B3F57C384 2016-04-04 [SCA] [går ut: 2021-04-03]
Nyckelns fingeravtryck = 620A A422 B12D 1E1D B5F3 3C32 190E 5F6B 3F57 C384
uid [förbehållslös] Pontus Falk (SM0RUX) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
uid [förbehållslös] [jpeg image of size 21959]
sub rsa4096/0xEBA227C53F044B78 2016-04-04 [E] [går ut: 2021-04-03]
sub rsa4096/0x89B996178BADA887 2017-12-27 [A] [går ut: 2021-04-03]
You can download my OpenPGP key from my site or you can get it from keys2.kfwebs.net.
Do you want to meet me for key signing? Feel free send me an encrypted e-mail!
I follow these quite simple rules when signing OpenPGP keys.
- I only sign an OpenPGP key when I have personally met the person who claims to be the owner of a key
- The owned of the OpenPGP key must have prepared a strip of paper with key info (--fingerprint)
- The OpenPGP key must be publicly available on a major key server like pool.sks-keyservers.net or pgp.mit.edu
- For EU residents: The owner of the OpenPGP key must prove identity to me (national ID card, passport, a driver's licence)
- For non-EU residents: The owner of the OpenPGP key must prove identity to me using two governmental issued ID's (like national ID card and passport)
- As soon as I get my OpenPGP key signed by others I will upload my key to a major public key server
- Certification Levels
- I will not answer: never used
- I have not checked at all: never used
- I have done casual checking: used in very rare cases when I know the OpenPGP key owner without checking an ID
- I have done very careful checking: the normal Certification Level when I sign an OpenPGP key
- I always send OpenPGP keys signed by me in an encrypted and signed e-mail
Ham radio activities
Except below HF activities you can find me on D-STAR (XLX699 or REF001) and DMR (TG2400).
- 2018-05-20 7-11 UTC: QRP as SM0R on 20m to 10m
- 2018-08-19 7-11 UTC: QRP as SM0R on 20m to 10m
- 2018-10-13--14 12-12Z: QRP as SM0R on 40m to 10m
- 2018-10-27--28: QRP as SM0R on 40m to 10m
- 2018-04-14: QRP as SM0R on 20m. 2 complete QSO's
- 2018-03-24--25: QRP as SM0R on 20m: 95 complete QSO's
- 2017-10-28--29: QRP as SM0R on 20m to 10m: 54 complete QSO's 
- 2017-10-20--22: QRP as SM0R on 20m to 10m: 9 complete QSO's
- 2017-08-20 7-11 UTC: QRP as SM0R/P on 20m to 10m: 11 complete QSO's
My DXCC standing
You find my current DXCC standing here.
Other ways to contact me
You can also get in touch with me via
- Jabber/XMPP as email@example.com (fingerprint FCB000F5 36F8A14A 007A5898 19D30193 70C864D6)
- Twitter as @sm0rux and @PontusFalk
- IRC as sm0rux@freenode and sm0rux@OFTC